Barbaresco wine tour
Barbaresco is another municipality of Langhe that is part of UNESCO along with Barolo. In these lands the homonymous red wine is produced. Barbaresco wine is produced from Nebbiolo vineyards and can only be produced from 4 municipalities of the Langhe. We organize private tours for one or more people who want to learn about wine, discover how vineyards are grown and how wine is produced and especially how it is preserved for aging.
What to expect from Barolo wine tasting experience
During the Barbaresco wine tour you can visit wineries, wine shops and wine shops where you can buy wine, but above all taste it. Our one-day tour is designed for all wine and Langhe lovers. Along with wine tastings, your private guide will accompany you through the surrounding hills to visit vineyards, towns and castles.
- DepartureHotel as long as it is in the Alba area (within 25 km) o Asti train Station
- Departure TimeDeparture from hotel or Asti train station at 9.30 a.m.
- Return TimeApproximately 6:30 p.m.
- IncludedBarbaresco wine tourDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
- Not IncludedEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationBreakfast