Barolo Wine Tasting Experience
Barolo wine tour is the best enogastronomic Barolo Wine Tasting Experience for try the best Italian wine.
Barolo is Llocan the heart of the Langhe with an expert local guide, who will tell you the history of Barolo wine and the history of the town. Our wine tour is a wonderful experience in Piedmont dedicated to the best Italian wine with visits to family cellars and cellars. During the wine and food tour you can taste the best Barolo wines and discover that the Barolo, produced exclusively from the Nebbiolo vineyard, can only be produced from 11 municipalities of the Langhe.
What to expect from Barolo wine tasting experience
During the tour you can taste the Barolo wine and many other wines produced in the same area, accompanied by typical Piedmontese dishes, such as meat, truffles and aged cheeses. In addition, during visits to cellars, direct producers will explain the methods of production and especially the methods of conservation and aging of wine. There are two methods of aging, both in wooden barrels but for a different period of time, for the production of classic Barolo wine and Barolo Riserva wine.
- DepartureHotel as long as it is in the Alba area (within 25 km) o Asti train Station
- Departure TimeDeparture from hotel or Asti train station at 9.30 a.m.
- Return TimeApproximately 6:30 p.m.
- IncludedBarolo Wine Tasting ExperienceDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
- Not IncludedEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationBreakfast